Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lovely

So this weekend has been a blast and quite busy! Whew! I came up to Utah this weekend to surprise my brother at his going away party the University of Utah was throwing him... it was so fun to see all of the people whose lives he's touched and all the funny stories they have to share about him :] I just love my brother and look up to him more than anything.
Oh heavenly days they had wonderful food at this "goodbye lunch" nothing could make the day any better :] except that ...... I BOUGHT A WEDDING DRESS! it was pretty exciting. I wen with my FAVORITE sister in law suzy q and had to get over my comfort bubble issue because my dress lady was ALL up in ma grill.... no beuno for someone who is unable to give a proper heartfelt hug haha. well it's beaUTIFUL!BUT i won't post pictures because 1. i have absolutely NO idea how to and 2 it's a surprise! so youll just have to come and see... OCT. 23rd. be there or be square... and be ready to get your groove on :]

No comments: